Sunday Fun Day /DISCOUNT YARD SELL / Swap-o-Rama in Alsip Illinois / Cal...Thank you : LARAS CREATIONS -- -I am Clifton Raheem Bradley of the Underground Railroad TV show. A website link will be below to see some of my video editing work. I will send you some of the video links from YouTube. I have supervised video production with my Video Production team on many video projects with hundreds of videos. Thank you for the three chairs for my home office and being kind. I made two business promotions for your company, put them on my YouTube website, and shared them on my social media platforms ( Facebook, Tumbler, and Prism). Please share them if you like them and subscribe to my YouTube channel'..... You and your business partner are welcome to come on my podcast anytime you want to discuss "Laras Creations." These are the website links to my videos about your great business. 1  Sunday Fun Day /DISCOUNT YARD SELL / Swap-o-Rama in Alsip Illinois / Call TODAY  1-212-201-5741. Website link  https://youtu.be/Ju0S6tkRvbs The other one is a blooper, and if the people who watch it find the misselling and leave the best comment on the video one person will win 65.00, and I will have on my podcast to talk about anything.  2. Blooper / Sunday Fun Day / "Laras Creations" Call 1-212-201-5741 at 7948 W 87 ST Bridgeview IL / Website link https://youtube.com/live/P4g9on5Qq6A Clifton Raheem BradleyShaymar Media Productions LLCChicago, IL Phone number 1-312-884-9757E-mail shaymarmedia@ggail.comWebsite shaymarmedia.com

Comments